Welcome CUP Network Providers! You are an essential part of delivering quality care to our members. We take pride in developing effective communication and, as our partner in providing care, supporting you is a priority.
To provide feedback and suggestions contact Provider Relations at (360) 449-8870
Check out the News section under About Us for practice supporting information! Updates also posted on secure landing page at bottom - Provider Notifications.
Website Services for Providers
CUP offers services through our website for all providers. Contracted providers are able to look up member eligibility, claims, referrals, billing guidelines, create reports, and access a host of other resources and reference materials.
If you are a provider for CHPW-CUP members we would be happy to setup an online account for your use. If you are not sure of your clinic's contracted status, call or email us at the contacts listed below.
To Sign Up for an Online Account:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Helping Members With Their Enrollment ~
In an effort to streamline and improve the Medicaid program in Washington State, a new program called Washington Apple Health will allow more people to get better health care. This program starts coverage on January 1, 2014.
Open Enrollment began October 1, 2013 for the January 1, 2014 eligibility start date (New applicants for children, pregnant women, and family medical Medicaid/Apple Health programs, coverage begins on the first day of the month in which the application is submitted.)
Washington HealthPlanFinder is the online marketplace for individuals, families and small businesses in Washington. This is where you can compare plans, enroll in health insurance coverage, and gain access to tax credits, reduced cost-sharing, and public programs such as Medicaid. The open enrollment period for 2014 extends through March 31, 2014.
To enroll or contact Washington HealthPlanFinder the individual can do one of the following:
- Online - www.wahealthplanfinder.org This user-friendly site will walk the individual through the process. The online application process takes about 45 minutes and applicants get a response immediately.
- Call WAHealthPlanFinder 1-855-WAFINDER (1-855-923-4633)
- In-Person Assisters for Clark County - If the individual wishes to complete the enrollment process in person, or if they are in need of assistance by phone, they should be referred to In-Person Assisters.
- Brokers via Telephone - If the individual wishes to speak with a broker specifically trained to assist people through the enrollment process, please refer to the list of Brokers.
- Toll Free FAX is also available - This fax line is to be used for any documents needing to be directed to WA HealthPlanFinder, including hard copy applications. The fax line is 1-855-889-2266
As always, if you or your patients have any questions related to enrollment in State health benefit programs, please contact our Member Services Team at (360) 891-1520 or toll free at 1-800-315-7862. We are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.